Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Cut my hair, get a job?

I recently got a job offer that isn't teaching English nor modeling. A real job. It's a company that want to expand in the US and Europe and want a Westerner to help them do that. All of them are Chinese except a Pakistani girl. She's the one who contacted me. It sure would be a very interesting experience. The money is very low, perhaps as low as 3-4000 RMB a month. People that are teaching English here are making around 100-150 RMB/hour. I will talk to them. If I can get experience, some more perks (flat, classes), travel, and use my language skills I might still consider it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it also depends on how long they want to contract you? What's the post got to do with cutting your hair? I like your hair as it is now. Looking good dear.

S