Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Stockholm: Quick visit



Taking the Swebus from Gothenburgh to Stockholm in the middle of the night, arriving 5:30 to the capital. We had food with us and after a little stroll around the central parts, we had a picknick and slept infront of a statue near the castle. When I woke up there were some tourists taking pictures of us!


Wen before the castle

In the afternoon we went to the East-Asia museum and checked out an exhibition called "China before China" and one about Japaneses tatoo art.


Riddarholmskyrkan. I believe the top of this church was made in Åminne, the tiny place where my parents live.

In the afternoon we took the Airport coach to Skavsta and the Ryanair flight to Paris.

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

I just found your blog, and I love these pics! I wish you guys the best of luck, have fun, and forget about meanies out there!
I am going to save your blog as a favorite! I love it!

Johan said...

Thx Lisa! Lovely with comments like that! :)