Monday, December 05, 2005

Jiabao is ignoring me

I tried to post a comment on premier Wen Jiabao's blog, to say a hello from the Swedish people and to tell him that if someone confuses him with this other Jiabao, it is me. My chinese name is the same as his given name. Unfortunately I just received an error message when I posted it.

If someone manages to put a comment there, please remind him to unblock my blog in China.

UPDATE (7 Dec): Premier Jaibao's blog is gone. Rebecca MacKinnon writes she has got it confirmed that it was a hoax. Pretty good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, you are one of the few who actually saw the blog. let us know what was in it! join our forum to move culture and commerce across (the chinese) borders.

Johan said...

Yep, I was one of the few who saw it, and man, it was unbelievable! Wen Jiabao was openly talking about his personal views, the internal debate in the party, and coming regulations in regards to culture and commerce across (the chinese) borders! But... I will keep it to myself.