Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Swede in Taiwan?

No, I don't have any plans of going to Taiwan, though that would be cool. Haven't been there.

I was checking out Michael Turton's blogroll and I noticed a "A Swede in Taiwan" entry. That kind of made me curious. When I checked it out it turns out to be an exchange student from Engineering Physics at Chalmers. My university, my program. :) Somebody must have been reading my blog I think. Well, copying is the best form of flattery. (My previous title on this blog was 'A Swede in Beijing')

2 comments:

Edward said...

Have you figured out what to do after the 20th Dec yet?

A Swede with a Taipeier.

Johan said...

20th Dec I fly back to Sweden to celebrate Christmas.

I'm talking with the folks at "Resourch Theory" at Chalmers about writing my thesis for them in Beijing.

Nothing definite yet though.