Saturday, October 16, 2004

Ceren's birthday

Ceren's birthday

The picture is from Ceren's birthday. I invited my good friend to join
me to the party. From left is WuZheJian, my lawyer and former bed mate
(he was on top and I was below), me, Ceren, the mafioso WangJun, and
former flat mate CaoWenYa.

For you guys who don't know Ceren, she is a Turkish girl spending her
second year at Peking University. Last year when we both studied at
the Chinese language center at the university, we ended up in all the
same classes! Funny is, she is also studying at the Diqiucun together
with me this year. Some things never change and going to class is one
of these things, Ceren will always be there! When she doesn't study
there she attends lectures at the International Relations Department
at Peking University.

No comments: