Friday, September 03, 2004

Good intentions

My sister Tina send me a mail saying that she was sad to read what I had written about my parents and didn't think it was nice to read at all. I'm sorry for that, but I have chosen this forum to be pretty direct and honest. Stefan also asked me the other day if it was common to bring up so private stuff in a blog, and actually, I don't know. Right now I just read two other. John's and Samantha's. Their writing has given me a lot of insight to who they are and that is something I want to give others too. In the long run I think that will be better for everyone. If someone bothers to read it, I guess that is someone that at least care a bit about me and therefore I trust them with my thoughts. It's a way for me to keep in touch and let people know how I change and develop. If I ever get burned in some way for what I have written, I still think I can stand up for it all. I believe that this might help to clear things rather than cause new misunderstandings. There are things that I won't write here because it is too private, but I try not to censor myself as much as I can. It would actually be too boring to write it and I guess read it if I was just touching politically correct subjects. I have enough of that in the spiritually and mentally suffocating atmosphere here at home.

No comments: