Thursday, December 02, 2004

Lost in Translation

Lost in Translation

I've finished my first paid modeling job during this trip. We headed
off with taxi at 9.30 pm, picked up some other beautiful foreigners,
and headed to an newly built luxurious apartment complex. Got some
make up, put on a suit, and voila, I'm a happy successful business
person mingling with my fellow happy resident friends in our happy
luxury 10000RMB/m^2 home. Most attention seems to go to what color
there should be in the fake drinks and to replace the lemon slice of
the happy Chinese girl that are the main figure, together with her
happy expat guy.

The highlight of the evening was when a translator guy came up and
told us to be 'more intense', immediately starting jokes from the
famous scene in 'Lost in Translation'.

As expected we got home later then expected and with less money then
expected. I was in bed around 4.20 am with an addition of 500 RMB to
burn.

No comments: