Saturday, April 30, 2005

Finished working

My project was finished before my parents got here and it seems like I'm won't be involved in that project no more, at least in the short run. I'm not sure that I will be offered a more permanent position at the company or if this was the end of it. My plan for now is to go home during the summer to work and to write my last exams at my university in Göteborg (I'm studying Physics Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology). After that I will most likely write my thesis. If that will be in China or somewhere else is yet to be decided.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you leaving for Sweden, old buddy?

Edward.

Anonymous said...

Especially before or after my arrival on 20050719

Johan said...

As it looks now I think I will go back sometime around middle of June.

Ian, guess we will have to take that beer when I get back. If I get back this year...

Eddie, going back to Sweden to celebrate mid-summer?

Anonymous said...

Hmm, might be a good idea. Have any midsummer plans yet?

E.