Monday, January 03, 2005

Coffee in the afternoon

Coffee in the afternoon

No school today so I use the time to write a couple of lines and have an afternoon coffee by myself in my little room.

This is not a diary. I don't reveal my most intimate feelings or secrets. It is not what it has turned into. When writing about things that I feel is very personal, then I get impersonal. The postings will be small reminders of what I have done and I think when I read these postings I will be able to fill in the blanks myself. Some good friends of mine might be able to do the same too.

I'm not sure what kind of impression the little anecdotal pieces that I write make, but I'm quite sure it won't be a very balanced view of how it is to live here. I write what I feel like, and that might not be what might be most interesting for others. I like this medium and I want to
continue writing. After my stay in India, studying in Germany, Spain, US, university years, people I've met, I have very little left but a box of pictures in my parents home. I never see them and the memories and impressions are fading fast. These post will stay up and be more easily remembered and accessed. Hope it will make it easier for me to stay in touch with people that I care about.

No comments: